Dry Rooms - Product Information
PETI's dry rooms are designed to meet or exceed the stringent environmental conditions required for the lithium-ion & hybrid vehicle battery, medical device, semiconductor, archival storage & preservation, and pharmaceutical industries. Each dry room is installed and maintined by our in-house engineers, whose 80+ years of combined experience are backed by PETI's legendary commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Engineered to the customer's specifications, our dry rooms feature configurable temerpature, humidity levels down to -90? dewpoint, and cleanliness levels up to Class 100 (ISO 5). When combined with our modular wall systems or housed within our ISO standard mobile containers, our dry rooms can be tailored to suit nearly any industry application.
Dry Rooms - Product Options
Modularly constructed for maximum customizability, each dryroom has configurable airflow rates, relative humidity, and dewpoint. Each of our dryrooms have modular, interchangable wall systems available in a wide array of materials and thicknesses, and finishes include many different colors and materials. Vinyl and VCT are also available, both in standard and conductive mats for ESD control.
Dry Rooms - Technical Data
- Typical Values and Ranges:
- Temperature Ranges:
- Dewpoint: -30?C to -90?C
- Relative Humidity: 0.1% RH to 1% RH
- CLASS VERSUS HOURLY AIR CHANGE RATES (ACH)
- CLASS 100,000 typically 25 to 35 air changes per hour.
- CLASS 10,000 typically 45 to 60 air changes per hour.
- CLASS 1,000 typically 75 to 120 air changes per hour.
- CLASS 100 typically 250 to 350 air changes per hour.
- CLASS 10 typically 400 to 600 air changes per hour.
FILTER CALCULATION BASED ON CLASS AND AIR CHANGE RATE
FILTERS REQUIRED = AREA X CEILING HEIGHT X ACH/ 650 CFM*
* Note average filter cfm output can vary between 600 cfm to 750 cfm depending on filter manufacturer and the external pressure drop the filter is subject to.